100 Contemporary Brick Buildings (JUMBO) (Multilingual Edition)

100 Contemporary Brick Buildings (JUMBO) (Multilingual Edition)

B. inggris plis kak tolang aku ,​

plis kak tolang aku ,​

Jawaban:

1.(+)my mother is teaching english now

(-)my mother doesn't teach english now

(?)does my mother teach english now?

2.(-)they are playing ball now

(-)they don't play football now

(?)are they playing football now?

3.(+)we will type a letter tomorrow morning

(-)we won't be type letters tomorrow morning

(?)are we going to type a letter tomorrow morning?

4.(+)Michael and Catherine will studying English next month

(-)Michael and Catherine won't be studying English next month

(?)will Michael and Catherine be studying English next month?

5.(+)my dad will wash his car tomorrow afternoon

(-)my dad won't wash his car tomorrow afternoon

(?)will my dad wash his car tomorrow afternoon?

Penjelasan:

1. yes, she is teaching

no, she not teaching

2. yes, they are playing

no, they not playing

3. yes, we will type

no, we will not type

4. yes, they will studying

no, they not studying

5. yes, he is will wash

no, he is not will wash